Run York is free running group based in York. It is aimed at new, returning and social runners. We welcome all ages and abilities.
Membership is free though we do ask that you sign up annually through this website so that we have up-to-date contact information.
About our runs:
- The groups are led by England Athletics qualified Run Leaders.
- There is no obligation to attend.
- Don't worry if you think you are too slow, there will always be someone to run with you.
- We run on Monday and Thursday evenings, see here for more information.
- We always set two routes:
- a shorter, slower, route of around 4 miles
- a longer, faster, route of 5 to 6 miles
- Please note that minors need to be accompanied by an adult.